FINE PHOTO BOOKS
Hand bound, leather covered
Our books are all about that personal touch, each one is hand bound by a master binder, glued and sewn for extra strength to last the years.
We have carefully selected papers that are acid-free and archival, also carrying the FSC certification.
Our hardcover books are expertly hand bound by a master binder, each book is cleat sewn and glued, no staples or shortcuts.
- No software limits to your page design, send us your final PDF, or a series of image files and we will craft your book for you.
- Exceptional range of papers from textured stocks to smooth recycled speciality papers.
- The spine is hand sewn and glued for strength
No more black or white
- Can be any design you come up with.
- Endsheets compliment your book’s design.
- Endsheets are a critical component of the book’s strength, we print on thick durable paper to ensure the integrity of the book.
Choose your cover
We have a wide range of covers available from leather to fine Italian linen.
- Smooth leather
- Aged leather
- Buffalo leather
- Printed cover
There are a wide variety of cover materials available too many to list, give us a call to discuss your needs.
Finishing your book your way with foiling, embossing, debossing to name a few options.
If you don’t choose a printed cover you have stepped into a wonderful world of custom binding. Leather can be aged, stressed, coloured, foiled, raised, indented, cutouts can be made on the covers. The options are quite extensive.
For a tactile experience try debossing on your book cover.
This can be a vector design up to A4 in size, a block is then made and pressed into your cover material. This can also be done on business cards and other corporate marketing material.
Front page spread
This will make sure when we combine the single pages your book will be bound in the correct order.