Our most important priority is ensuring the health and safety of our clients and employees.
We believe that it is our responsibility to do our best to maintain a safe working environment for everyone who visits our shops or works on our premises.
We are taking the following preventative measures to support everyone involved in these uncertain times:
Please provide your work to us via We-transfer or dropbox, with clear step by step instructions on what your requirements are. If it is unclear our staff will reach out to you to confirm clarity.
- As per the standard process an SMS will be sent to you upon completion and a staff member can meet you at the door if you do not want to enter the office.
- If you require us to courier your prints to you, please inform us and we can discuss the logistics around this.
- Our cleaning staff have been instructed to be extra vigilant in the daily cleaning process.
- Hand sanitizer / gloves are used during the handling of prints
- Please make payment via EFT and remember to use your unique reference number. Unfortunately we will not be accepting cash.
We will continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as. We are doing the utmost to ensure that our stores and workplaces remain safe and we are taking great care to make sure our employees are well informed and equipped to guarantee their safety, as well as that of our customers.
Our office hours will remain the same until further notice.
The WetINK Team.